With a big pleasure, we would like to present our partner organisation Asociatia de Tineret, Cultură şi Educaţie „Speranţa Râmniceană” (ATCE-SR) which will be hosting 3 upcoming activities within Erasmus + Programme very soon at FORTES Youth Center from Ramnicu Sarat, Romania on which TDM2000 Polska will send Polish participants. We propose to read the press release below prepared by ATCE-SR in order to get to know all details, aims and objectives of the project as well as more information about the organisation.
“Thursday, January 15th 2015, was launched at FORTES Youth Center from Ramnicu Sarat, the project “Be On Time – Project About Time Understanding and efficiency in youth work” (Be On Time), no. : 2014-3-RO01-KA105-013301, financed through European Comission’s Erasmus + Programme, Key Action 1.
The project will be implemented between January 15th 2015 – January 15th 2016.
This project, in which are involved six European NGOs (România – ATCE Speranța Râmniceană, Italy – Eufemia, Turkey – E-Genclik, Bulgaria – GLOW, Poland – TDM2000 Polska and Slovenia – TD Zetale), has proposed to form responsible, punctual, experienced, youth and youth workers, stimulating cultural awareness on time perception with the purpose of understanding and accepting cultural diversity within EU and fostering social inclusion and European cohesion.
Objectives of the project are:
- Developing time management abilities of the 24 participants (yoth workers) at the training course by learn of innovative and creative methods in organizing of time and resources of promoters during training activities.
- Facilitating the development of practical skills of time management in the organization of events and working in multicultural teams, for the 36 participants in the youth exchange of Râmnicu Sarat, with the methods and tools experimented before in the training course and used by promoters, in the form of performances / street activities implemented in aim to promote active citizenship and social cohesion.
- Development of competencies related to the management of conflict situations, ignorance or misunderstanding linked to the peculiarities and stereotypes that refer to different perceptions of time in diverse cultures, for the target groups, workers and young people from six European youth organizations during the activities.
- Creating the framework to stimulate intercultural dialogue for both target groups, representatives of the six European youth organizations during the two activities (training and exchange) through the use of IT and web tools such as: blogs, Facebook, tweeter.
- Improving organizational management and the quality of educational programs dedicated to youth, for the six partner NGOs, by transfer-ability of results in organizations.
- Increasing the visibility of non-formal education for 350 nationals in the host community and for 500 partners case, by promoting civic engagement by means of street animation and non-formal tools, during nine days in the context of youth exchanges and follow-up activities.
The activities will be implemented in three steps:
– First main activity, the training course will take place in Ramnicu Sarat, Romania, 20 – 29 of April 2015, with a target group of 24 youth workers, personnel of promoter organizations, respecting gender equality;
– Local youth activities: piloting of previous experience in organizations by implementing a set of activities implemented using non-formal education methods and tools;
– The youth exchange, that will take place in Ramnicu Sarat, Romania, 08 of August – 17 of August 2015, with a target group of 30 young people and 6 group leaders, considering gender balance.
During both main activities, training course and youth exchange, will be used non-formal education methods as: get-to-know-each-other and socializing games, media & social media campaigns, street animations, PhotoVoice, workshops, forum theater, intercultural evenings, world cafe, flash-mob, energizers, evaluations and self-evaluations.
Promoters in this project:
Coordinating organization: Asociația de Tineret, Cultură și Educație Speranța Râmniceană – România.
Girl Leading Our World Association (GLOW) – Bulgaria;
E-genclik Association – Turkey;
Asociazione Culturale Eufemia – Italy;
TDM2000 Polska – Poland;
Turisticno Drustovo Zetale (TD Zetale) – Slovenia.
For further questions and details:
– ATCE Speranța Râmniceană: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel./fax 0238563169
– Mateevici Volodea, President: email@example.com, tel. 0763246068
– Marius Neculae, Project manager: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 0761539848
– Grozea Giorgiana, Communication officer : email@example.com. ”
This project is financed with financial support of European Commission through Erasmus+ Programme.
Changing lives. Opening minds.