TDM2000 Polska’s partner from Romania “Center of Educational Resources and Training” between 1st of April and 30th of December 2015 is going to implement a Training Course “Empowered AS Entrepreneurs”, financed by the European Commission through the Erasmus+ Programme.
Besides TDM2000 Polska as partner from Poland, partners on the project are: Jump in associazione culturale from Italy, House of Fait from Bulgaria, Uluslararasi Surdurulebilir Kalkinma Dernegi from Turkey, Ciudadanía Informada, Ciudadanía Activa from Spain.
The Training Course is aiming to :
- To fight youth unemployment as a common problem in Europe using non-formal learning tools and international networking of fighters against unemployment for 9 months;
- To improve entrepreneurial competences and group creativity for 26 youth workers using demonstration and other non-formal methods by sharing and exchange participatory methods and good practices in entrepreneurial education for 11 days;
- To increase the employability opportunities for 26 youth workers and 130 young people in 6 countries for 9 months;
- To empower 26 Youth workers in multiplying and developing entrepreneurship competences for 130 young unemployed for 4 months;
- To increase with 143 the number of non-formal activities on entrepreneurial youth involvement and active participation in local business and social areas in for 4 months;
- To provide the opportunities for networking on European level in youth work on entrepreneurship with partners interested in participative approaches inside the new Erasmus + projects.
Training “Empowered AS Entrepreneurs” will develop multiplying skill in entrepreneurship for 26 youth workers who will run 11 sessions , in pairs, on Financial responsibility and Business plan for 10 young people in their host associations.
Here are the steps of the program:
PREPARATION 5th of April 2015 – 31st of May 2015
Start and launch of project using mass and social media tools 5th of April 2015.
15th of April 2015 – open call uploaded on social media tools by 6 sending and hosting partners;
5th of April 2015 dead line for applications from interested and motivated youth workers;
27th of April 2015 selected participants’ list uploaded on Facebook , blog and dotstorm of project;
1-12 June 2015 “ TEASE “ IMPLEMENTATION
July, August and September – FOLLOW-UP activities – the 26 multipliers in entrepreneurship, pairs of 2, will run 11 sessions with a group of 10 young people 18-30 y.o. in their communities, people with fewer opportunities in special.
5th of October – 31st of October 2015 – concealing and support for young people who want to implement the new acquired skills in entrepreneurship – to initiate and find financial sources to run a starting business.
1st of November ,1ST December 2015- DISSEMINATION activities done by sending associations, 26 multipliers, host association, 130 participants.
1ST – 30th December EVALUATION
Profile of participants:
- 2 years youth work experience
- 3 national/international participations in youth events;
- Contribution to the project’s dissemination actions and 11 days of TEASE
- Member of a youth association in their country
- High interest and motivation in participating in all the preparation, implementation, follow-up , dissemination an evaluation phases of project;
- Can be considered an advantage if they :
- Represent Rroma community;
- Live in rural areas ;
- Trainer experience.
The methods that the team of trainers will use during the course program are based on the principles and practical experience of non-formal education in youth work and youth leader training. The working methods applied for achieving the learning objectives are specific to the non-formal education; these methods are chosen according to the principles of non-formal education and inspired by the training kits posted on www.training-youth.net , http://www.nonformalii.ro/metode, Compass and business plans kit; the working methods will contribute to personal and professional development of the 26 participants as they provide them a friendly, safe learning environment which facilitates an applicable and durable learning.
Coordonator proiect: Iota Andrei
Centre of Educational Resources Training
Tel : +40 0768827110;