Centre of Educational Resources Training, together with partners:
TDM2000 Polska from Poland,
Jump in associazione culturale from Italy,
House of Faith from Bulgaria,
Uluslararasi Surdurulebilir Kalkinma Dernegi from Turkey,
and Ciudadanía Informada, Ciudadanía Activa from Spain
from 1st until 12th of June 2015 will organise the Training Course “Empowered AS Entrepreneurs” in Craiova, Romania.
For that purpose, TDM2000 Polska is announcing an open call for 4 Polish participants who are motivated to attend the full duration of the Training course, are older than 18 years and have good command of the English language since it is the working language of the project.
The Training Course will develop multiplying skill in entrepreneurship for 26 youth workers who will run 11 sessions , in pairs, on Financial responsibility and Business plan for 10 young people in their host associations.
The main aims of the Training are:
- To fight youth unemployment as a common problem in Europe using non-formal learning tools and international networking of fighters against unemployment for 9 months;
- To improve entrepreneurial competences and group creativity for 26 youth workers using demonstration and other non-formal methods by sharing and exchange participatory methods and good practices in entrepreneurial education for 11 days;
- To increase the employability opportunities for 26 youth workers and 130 young people in 6 countries for 9 months;
- To empower 26 Youth workers in multiplying and developing entrepreneurship competences for 130 young unemployed for 4 months;
- To increase with 143 the number of non-formal activities on entrepreneurial youth involvement and active participation in local business and social areas in for 4 months;
- To provide the opportunities for networking on European level in youth work on entrepreneurship with partners interested in participative approaches inside the new Erasmus+ projects.
The methodology will be based on the mutual cooperation between participants from different backgrounds and settings, invited them at exchanging proposals and working methods contributing to the European debate on validation and certification of non formal learning. During the Training will be approached different methods offered by the European framework of Non Formal Education: Learning by doing, demonstrations, workshops, conceiving business plans.
Please read carefully the Agenda:
The main intellectual outcomes of the project are:
- Collection of business plans of 26 multipliers – 13 creative and non-formal plans to be used with young people in entrepreneurship education programs;
- “ Start-up your business “ manual for young entrepreneurs;
- Curricula of 11 sessions on entrepreneurship to use in follow-up activities with 130 young people and other local/regional financial education programs in schools, youth centres, camps, extracurricular activities.
Hosting organisation will reimburse your travel expenses at 100% of the overall cost up to 275 euro.
! Note: Please note if you bought your ticket in your local currency which might be different than Euro, they will calculate your travel costs according to the exchange rates from official European Commission website.
!!!! Note: Please make sure you have return tickets for all stages of your travel (return plane tickets,return bus tickets, etc.). Reimbursement will be given only on the basis of an existing ticket. No advance reimbursement for future tickets will be given.
!!!!! Note: If you plan to travel outside the official project dates you need an approval first.
Health insurance will not be provided or reimbursed by the organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually.
How to apply?
If you want to apply for this project, please fulfill the APPLICATION FORM and send it back to applyforprojects@gma
*Please set in the title of the doc. your name_surname_title of the project.