Do you want to be a part of a Training Course about youth unemployment and youth
entrepreneurship, together with peers from 8 European countries?
Maybe you feel for doing more?
We are currently looking for a Polish volunteers over 18 years old and fluent in English from Wrocław or its neighborhood to help us during the preparations for the project, activities and intercultural evenings.
We would like to share with you our passion, knowledge, experience and give you an opportunity to develop your knowledge, skills, attitudes and raise your self-confidence by in the same time providing you a chance to meet new friends in intercultural environments and information about EU mobility and educational programmes.
The soonest activity is:
“Surprise with Enterprise” is a Training Course that will be organised from 8th to 15th of April 2015 in Krzyżowa, Poland.
The project will gather 24 youth workers and young leaders from Poland, Macedonia, Malta, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Italy, Romania and United Kingdom representing youth organisations which develop and implement local youth activities related to youth unemployment and youth entrepreneurship.
The project will be based on non-formal education methods, such as brainstorming, simulations, working in the groups, discussions, role plays and debates.
Objectives of the project are:
- To educate youth workers about promotion of youth entrepreneurship, motivation of young people, writing business plans and using free resources offered by EU and other stakeholders regarding this topic;
- To educate youth workers how to educate young entrepreneurs about starting, maintaining and developing business;
- To identify, recognize and compare different issues regarding youth entrepreneurship in different European countries, particularly attitude of young people, society regarding entrepreneurship;
- To empower youth organisation and create future project ideas within E+, establish deeper cooperation and ensure follow up activities;
- To promote non-formal education as tool for promotion of entrepreneurship, fighting youth unemployment and support for youth business.
Project will have significant impact on youth workers involved and capacities of partner organisations, fighting youth unemployment and social exclusion trough promotion and support of young entrepreneurs in their communities.
If you are interested in participating in the Training Course please fulfill the APPLICATION FORM and send it back to email@example.com with subject line “TC in Krzyżowa“, not later than 15th of March 2015. If you have any questions, doubts or you want to know more, do not hesitate to contact us on the same mail.