TDM2000 Polska is announcing an open call for 4 Polish participants who are motivated to attend the full duration of the Training course, are older than 18 years and have good command of the English language since it is the working language of the project.
Centre of Educational Resources Training implements between 1-13 July 2015 a complex educational training aiming to :
- Raise with 112 the number and quality of European citizenship non-formal activities in the formal system by creating a network of 32 professional Youth Trainers –multipliers of non-formal education specialized in running after-school learning sessions for 3 months.
- Widen the employability opportunities and abilities in practice for 32 participants from 8 countries as future youth trainers in formal institutions or youth centres.
- Improve knowledge on planning, implementing and evaluating after school non-formal leaning programs for developing the sense of European citizenship for formal learners for 12 days;
- Develop innovation and creativity in running non-formal curricula in formal institutions, especially on European citizenship using methods as: socio-animation, graphic facilitation, mind mapping, social media tools, storytelling for 12 days. Intelectual outcomes of the project:1. “Network’s 7 sessions designs”2. “T.O.T.curricula”3. “Guide of Methods on European Citizenship for Schools – Guide ME” contains a collection of human rights, active participation, intercultural dialogue and diversity, peace and violence, culture and citizenship methods and activities. ” European Citizenship in pupils hands “ – brochure
Who can apply?
If you are a youth worker, youth leader, young person interested to develop yourself and you have:
1. Experience of 2 years in youth work or participation in any national or international educational events;
2. Commitment of full and actively participate in all the phases of the project
3. Interest and motivation;
How is it financed?
This Training Course is financed within Erasmus + Programme. Travel costs (up to 275 euro/person), accommodation and food during the project are covered by hosting organisation.
Transport for the Training Course (refunded 100% within the limits below; any amount that exceeds this budget limit, according to the Erasmus+ rules, will be covered by the participants):
Poland: 275 Euro per person
Participants are therefore strongly advice to use the lowest cost in means of transport.
Taxi travel costs are not eligible for reimbursements!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY INFORMATION FROM ORGANIZERS:
! Note: Please note if you bought your ticket in your local currency which might be different than Euro, they will calculate your travel costs according to the exchange rates from official European Commission website.
!!!! Note: Please make sure you have return tickets for all stages of your travel (return plane tickets,return bus tickets, etc.). Reimbursement will be given only on the basis of an existing ticket. No advance reimbursement for future tickets will be given.
!!!!! Note: If you plan to travel outside the official project dates you need an approval first.
Health insurance will not be provided or reimbursed by the organisers. All participants are required to purchase health insurance individually.
How to apply?
If you are interested in participating in the Training Course please fulfill the APPLICATION FORM and send it back to email@example.com not later than 8th of June 2015. If you have any questions, doubts or you want to know more, do not hesitate to contact us on the same mail. TOT APPLY
Press release about the project prepared by Centrul Educational de Resurse si Training – CERT Team is available HERE.