Centre Educational of Resources and Training in collaboration with TDM2000 POLSKA and partners: Jump in associazione culturale, Javni Zavod Za Kulturo, Mladino in Sport Litija, OUTDOORGAME o.s., Bulgarian Youth Association, TURKIYE GENCLIK BIRLIGI DERNEGI, Youth Empowerment in a European Society is going to organise and facilitate a Training Camp for youth workers and youth facilitators this summer!
If you want to become professional facilitators and:
- Improve your knowledge about planning, implementing and evaluating HRs learning activities for youth;
- Develop the organisational and networking skills;
- Improve your the professional development in education, training and youth with a view to innovating and improving the quality of teaching, training and youth work in HRs education field across Europe;
- Be Empowered to multiply HRs educational activities for 6 months using non-formal active participation methods and techniques for pupils;
- Improve the quality and innovation of HRs educational activities in your local communities through an efficient cooperative network of HRs Youth Facilitators;
- Promote social inclusion, solidarity and NO HATE attitude and organise follow-up activities using gained methods and skills;
- Increase capacity and management skills to initiate and implement European HRs educational programs and fight against racism ,violence and terrorism;
- Raise awareness of European values for European citizens through a flash mob event;
There is an great opportunity for you to participate in a Training Course “Training Camp for Human Rights Facilitators” which is designed to empower 36 youth workers to promote and multiply Human Rights activities inside the local civil society as active European facilitators.
Traninig Course will take place between 6.08.2016 and 15.08.2016 in Craiova and Sacelu, Romania.
Accomodation and Food – covered by hosting organisation within Erasmus Plus Programme funds.
Travel costs – up to 275 euro/person both ways.
Through high quality innovative learning program participants will discover how to increase the number and quality of community HRs activities for different groups and become multipliers of HRs activities in the communities being a symbol of social change and HRs activism.
The results “Ready!Set!Flash-mob” on FLASH-MOB method –and “16 Ready to apply designed sessions on HRs” will be widely spread in partner countries by coordinators and participants while the methodology will foster active participation in the society, promote respect for cultural diversity and fight against racism and xenophobia.
If you work with youth and you are motivated to improve your professional skills and exchange good practice with other facilitators from different countries and backgrounds, apply now!
*You will receive an application form once you write us an e-mail.
Write us, if you need more information or you want to participate: firstname.lastname@example.org and set up the title: TC4HRF_RO