“Unlock your learning potential through Coaching“
27 September – 5 October 2016 | Uzana, Gabrovo region, Bulgaria
The general objective of the project is to prepare youth workers to use the method coaching to develop competences and qualities, that will help them unlock and realize their full potential.
The project focuses on one of the most successful but least used methods for realizing the full potential of young people and assisting them in career development – COACHING.
- The general objective of the project is to prepare youth workers to use the method coaching to develop competences and qualities, that will help them unlock and realize their full potential; to increase their motivation for learning, self-improvement and personal confidence; to acquire soft skills (self-management, active listening, communication skills and skills for feedback), attitudes towards the development of their organizational culture, team compatibility and personal satisfaction; to realize their own personal values and life goals; to develop entrepreneurial spirit; to be flexible and compatible on the labour market.
- On the other hand the aim is to provide methods, tools and skills that will allow participants to have full readiness to help others to become more active, independent and aware of themselves and to lead them better in their personal, professional, social development and realization in life in general.
- The project focuses on topics such as: basics of coaching; coaching models and approaches; key coaching skills; opportunities for applying the method coaching in youth work; skills to motivate and support youth for action; leadership skills, including peer leadership and teamwork; active listening skills; communication in networks and exchange of good practices among participants and their organizations, particularly in the area of development of leadership skills.
- The expected results of the implementation of the project are: increased capacity of the organizations by developing capacity to implement the method coaching, effective support for young people in personal and professional aspect and increase in their self-confidence, initiative and pro-activity to realize their potential, development of conscious and trained youth workers who are multipliers of the experience to other young people (direct youth work ) , NGOs ( networking) , and Europe as a whole ( international projects).
- The long-term benefits from the implementation of the project will be: raised capacity and competence of youth work, positive long-term development of the organizations, activities with higher quality based on the method coaching, that will lead to better cooperation, positive and sustainable development of the local communities and opening the local communities for intercultural dialogue and development of European identity and solidarity in more young people.
More information you can find here.